The Form Stop (UX / UI & Development)
I-90 Form Service
I-90 Form Service
The Form Stop is an online service that helps users fill their I-90 residency card form, Social Security application form, and a California death certificate form. Part of the service includes a how-to package that takes them through step by step instructions on how to organize the submission package.
- Need technology to fill the form from online form to pdf format
- Check out
- Print out package
- Necessary security to protect user's information.
- Wide range to traffic, coming from PPC campaigns, and organic traffic.
- Ages: 35-65
- 40% Male, 60% Female
- Traffic is unpredictable and didn't have enough information to build for a specific audience to start.
- The process of transferring information from online form to pdf is long, we have to do it for every field.
For this project, after the CEO gave me the site’s requirements I determined the needed technology for the wp site while tech lead found process to translate to pdf format. I went through competitor's sites to see how they were implementing the technology and language. I also developed flow, branding, and WordPress development. After launched I also managed heat map research, recordings, studies using analytics, and tag management.
Note: The live site is an iteration of the InVision flow, which was proposed as a way to test the marketing manager's reasoning on form bounce rates.
By using A/B testing, heatmaps, and Google Analytics, the team iterated on the lander to this version, with both the value proposition content to the right and the filtering questions on the left.
Before this version we had a value proposition lander first > filtering questions > form. By reducing that second click we got me people to the form.